Click for larger image and over views
Shipping & Pickup
- SRP (Baht) : 1,299.00
- Our Price (Baht) :
- Promotion Price (Baht) : 699.00
Click to see shopping cart
details or checkout.
details or checkout.
- Release Date : 27/01/2021
- Genres : Action, Thriller, Adventure
- Aspect Ratio : 4K Ultra HD : 2160p Ultra High Definition Widescreen 2.40:1 Letterbox (HDR: Dolby Vision + HDR10) / Blu-ray : 1080p HD Widescreen 2.35:1 Letterbox
- Language : English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Thai Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Cantonese Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Czech Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Hungarian Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Russian Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Turkish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- Subtitles : English, Thai, Arabic, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, Traditional Mandarin, Czech, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Number of discs : 1
- Package : 4K Ultra HD
- Rated : PG-13
- Special Features
- - Commentary by Tom Cruise and Director J.J. Abrams
- Actors : Tom Cruise, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Ving Rhames, Michelle Monaghan, Maggie Q
- Directors : J.J. Abrams
- Studio : Paramount Pictures
- Run Time : 125 mins
The stakes have never been higher. The action has never been hotter. This is Mission: Impossible. . . like you've never seen it before! Tom Cruise stars as Ethan Hunt in this pulse-pounding thrill ride directed by J.J. Abrams (Star Trek, Super 8). Lured back into action by his agency superiors (Laurence Fishburne and Billy Crudup), Ethan faces his deadliest adversary yet - a sadistic weapons dealer named Owen Davian (Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman). With the support of his IMF team (Ving Rhames, Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Maggie Q), Ethan leaps into spectacular adventure from Rome to Shanghai as he races to rescue a captured agent (Keri Russell) and stop Davian from eliminating his next target: Ethan's wife, Julia (Michelle Monaghan). Bursting with breathtaking excitement and thrilling plot twists.